Translation from Spanish to English
Translation from English to Spanish
Translation from French to English
Translation from Hebrew to English
Translation from English to Hebrew
An experienced attorney, licensed to practice law in California and in Israel, and a certified Public Notary of the State of California, I perform certified translations for individuals, companies, and organizations nationwide.
Certified translations are generally required for immigration purposes (e.g.: visa, green card, etc.) or when applying for admission to a university.
- $42 per page for most vital records (i.e.: birth, marriage and death certificates)
- If you need a transcript, or a legal, commercial, or medical document translated, please submit a sample for a prompt free quote
We will send you the certified translation:
- By regular US Mail (First Class, 3 to 5 days) for an additional charge of $9.00
- By Priority Mail (2 to 3 days) for an additional charge of $18.00
- By Express Mail Delivery (by noon, next day) for an additional charge of $32.00
Each additional copy:
- $5.00 per copy when ordered together with assignment
- $20.00 per copy + mailing fee, if ordered within 18 months
Rush service available at a premium (request a quote).
Notarization: $15.00 (per document)
Accepted Payment Forms: Cash, Credit Card, PayPal.